Quote:

Easy 69Charger don't let that fella spoil your night. 99.9% of us posting here support your idea including me, going to try it as soon as this winter weather breaks. We all know as well that most body shops (not all) here someone say classic car and they start rubbing there hands together and break out the calculator and start adding up the $$,$$$,$$$,$$$ Bill. But hey if someone is a millionare and has the cash to lay down for a 1,000 hour restoration more power to them but I have to just save my pennies basically to get my muscle on the road so I'll save a buck when I can and still have something to be proud to have in my driveway: Jay

thanks dude, honestly i just don't know what possesses people to just come on a thread and pick a fight. i'm just trying to share what i've done, hoping to help out fellow people in the hobby, and then guys like that come in and just want to piss on you cause they have had a awesome revelation and ate Kentucky Fried Chicken with God and are convinced that it will never work, and i'm personally attacking people. i guess it's expected with a thread like this where there are so many views, but it still gets to me. it's like when you go to a bar, there's allways one drunk guy that just wants to fight just cause your there.

as for waiting for the spring, i painted the 74 orange beetle in the pics in the dead of winter january freeze up here in canada, if you have a garage, a space heater, and some of those 1500W $10 flood lights, you'll be very confortable and have a bit of a tan .