Thanks 69chargeryeehaa for the answer to my stripe question I'll give it a shot I mean roll!!!
Except for the few of us on here willing to try this paint job I think its interesting how old school so many people are when you just say the word "roller" they automatically turn there nose up. I personally think why spend say thousands of hard earned pennies
on a paint job that will give you nothing but ulcers from the minute you get it in the driveway and notice a scratch with your magnifying glass.
That just means thousands of dollars more I can put into getting my muscle machine on the road. I mean if your paint job cost 50 bucks or 15,000 thousand bucks your ALWAYS going to be dealing with RUST/dings/scraches etc. so why not make it the least costly and easy to fix. Just pull it into your own garage and a week later your ready to roll and rip on it and still have money for gas and not have your car in a shop for another 6 months for example. So I am going to try this paint job with a ROLLER ( oh that sounds scary!! Ha Ha!!!!) and still have a hot looking ride that turns heads when coming down the street
Oh ya and 69chargeryeehaa beautiful looking ride man thanks for the info. Jay.

Fair winds, and following seas! Red sky at night sailor's delight, red sky in morning sailor take warning! Weather from the West is always best! Weather from the East is not fit for man nor beast!