Quote:

Quote:

where do you guys get the foam rollers? i cant seem to find them anywhere...

I have seen them at every paint store I've been to, along with the other rollers.. they have always been white. Sherwin williams has them, but like their other stuff, they were way overpriced so you can get them at home depot, lowes, other paint stores etc.

wow how do you wetsand, everytime i wetsand, by the end my back my elbow and my feet ache soo bad, i have to continuously sand one area for a few minutes to get it smooth, anways, my third coat dried and i wetsanded it and got the 4th coat on. I wetsanded and got about 85% of the peels out and well rest...i got lazy hahah, besides they were smooth not bummpy but just spotted dunno why. I have pics of the tHird coat and 4th Coat done not the wetsand in betwee though, i will post pics tommorow.

PS: I need help, my dads friend, who garage i'm using, is getting angry saying the chemical paint smell is going through his whole house and to leave the garage door open, both of them when painting and so i did on this 4th Coat and man o man, soo many small pollen / dirt hair type stuff is gettin on my paint, they were gettin on earlier too but not tooo many.