Quote:

YEa i dont care bout the dent, i tried pulling it out with like a small popout things, but since it soo close to the molding it wouldn't stick correctly and pull so i said F'it lol. It is somewhat a beater, hence i'm trying this whole crazy method on this car lol. those small circle white spots r orange peels? LOL i thought orange peels would look like, well orange hahahaahaha, if ur talking about the red spots thats just the paint underneath. Also one of the cans i refrigirated, ijust opened it and it has 0 BUBBLES IN IT!! So hopefully the next coats wont have any bubbles?

Another question charger, How did you exactly wetsand? AM i doing it correct?

Another question lol, Can i wetsand the car with the palm sander so its goes faster? And what happenes to the spots that are too thin right now and will pretty much fade to the original color. It will look like cow spots again. Then wont the next coats be too thin there compared to the others?

take the sand paper, wet in a bucket of water, get a spray bottle, fill it with water, spray the area, sand, add water, and rinse the paper often, i'd do it by hand, use 400 or so to speed it up, you'll probally burn out a palmsander getting it wet, and maybe a nice shock!!!. don't use a block, just by hand. and the orange peel is refering to the texture of the peel, not the color, just keep sanding, until smooth, and it all looks flat like velvet, then continue painting, but this is why i allways said, expirement FIRST, on just the hood, so you don't create more work for yourself.