Quote:

Be sure and post pictures of that van! Big flat sides should make for happy rolling..

question for 69charger- in what order did you paint your charger? I am very close to starting on my dart, like Saturday if I can get the tiny scratches out all over the car, but I'm not sure the best order to start painting. I'm thinking of doing the area behind the doors, and the roof, first. Then each door, each fender, the hood and decklid. Would you apply paint to the entire car in the same day?

Here's a pic of what I'll be applying that "safety red" paint to, unless I see a pic of it that steers me away. Nearly done, the most time consuming part left is grinding down those filled trim holes. Going around it with 320 and getting it really smooth will be the fun part compared to grinding...

|
|
V

i painted the whole car at one time, start with the hood, open it when done, do the front fenders, then the rear area around the window, then the trunk lid and open it, then the roof and rear quarters all in one shot, then the doors last.