69Chargeryeehaa here is my situation. I have been sidetracked from working on my '73 barracuda project by a '65 F-100 stepside pickup I picked up real cheap (I kick myself for getting side tracked by this project and just want to get it completed and out of the way...) I have completed sand blasting the truck and welding in patch panels. This weekend I planned on doing my first spraying by applying a coat of epoxy primer then starting the filler, sanding, primer, etc. work until I had it ready for paint. I happen to have a can of the Rustoleum rusty metal primer at home which I have never openned and consider using on the floor boards. I have been told to apply epoxy primer first then body filler and the rest of the body work. I want to give this method a try on this truck. Should I just give it a roll-on coat of primer, then do the body work then give this method a try or do you recommend putting filler directly over the bare metal and I believe you said to apply this paint directly over filler? Thanks!