Quote:

Nice job to all that are having success. In reading the post, I didn't find where anyone had luck getting the Rustoleum high gloss tint base and mixing it for color match. I read where people said they were going to try it, so I'm hoping someone here did and had great results, just didn't post (yet!!! ). I have Lowes, Menards, and Home Depot up here, and was wondering if anyone had success getting a paint match at one of these? I'm trying to match light gold. Anyone who's had success let me know.

Also to any who've used this, this enamel differs from the others where it specifically calls for primer first. The others state can be used over bare metal. What have you found???

Thanks to all who reply!!!

The Home Depot I went to told me they dont color match it to samples that you bring in because that option isnt available in the computer... however, there is a rust-oleum color chart usually by the tintable bases that shows a list of colors you can mix to. There are a lot of colors to choose from but not as good as a color match would be. Someone posted the color charts eariler. They come in a pamphlet type foldout.

-Serpent

P.S. Thanks Jax, I needed that