Quote:

Well like the directions suggest, you have to do 2coats then wetsand, the 2 coats and wetsand, the 2 coats and polish. Well when doing the first two coats should i just do the second coat of the first set, after the 90minutes of it hardening or after the complete 4hours, I know these seem to be small stupid questions, but i dont want to get any thing wrong.

lets say you paint at 10am, wait until at least 7pm to do the next coat, if you do it too early like 90 mins, the new paint might make the old paint soft again. i've allways painted at 10 am or so, then 7pm, then next morning at 8am i'd start wetsanding, clean the whole car with a shamy, then mineral spirits, then tack cloth the area just before painting. this all depends on weather conditions, the hotter the better, but high humidity is your enemy, and you should wait longer. put fans on the car to accelerate the process, try to wetsand a small test area, if it wetsands fine, then your ready to do another coat, if it's still wet, and balls up when wetsanding let dry more.