Quote:

wow, that's funny, home depot parking lot.....you got balls!!!! i would try to find a garage, it'll make it alot eaiser, you could just do 3 coats, wetsand, and then 2 more so you got a good base of paint, and then the final wetsanding and polishing you could take your time with while you drive the car. maybe go door to door and ask people if you could rent their garage for a few days, anything to get the car indoors while you paint, otherwise you;ll have bugs/dirt/hair in your paint like mad. and trust me you will have this problem, like when you wash your car, guarenteed to have a bird [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] on it within 5 mins, and rain within a few hours!!!! definetly practice on something, does'nt have to be metal, just a smooth non porus surface, so you learn how to work the paint properlly.

Affirmative, I have balls.... ^_^ I would really like to "rent" a garage or something but there isn't much around here.. mostly apartments. I am still kind of new (almost 2 years now) and just work, come home, and sleep. I will keep my eye out for any pterodactyl in the area.

Have you tested out the clear coat yet? After seeing the results from other users I am not sure if it will be really required. JeffS' results look great with black.

There my words
-Serpent

PS thanks for posting the info to the thread and hanging around to answer questison and give input!!