Quote:

Hi guys, i was shopping at Lowe's and i realized that on their Rustoleum Professional, on the small cans of Safty Yellow, it says Gloss, but on the big can, it doesn't say Gloss, it only says Safty Yellow, so i was wondering if all the Rustoleum Professional paint are glossy, besides where it says FLAT black or flat white...

also, i tried some gloss black, i rolled it on some panels, wet sanded, and when i buff it, it doesn't bring out any gloss....pretty much flat black no matter how i buff/polish it by hand or by machine....any help? thanks!

Ive bought almond before that sometimes said gloss and sometimes didn't, but the number was the same and they were both gloss. however the gallons are VOC regulated which is why I bought quarts. I'm not sure if there's a difference because the VOC are from solvents and we are adding mineral spirits as solvent, but I figured what the heck..

For the black, on your final coat what grit(s) of paper did you use? Did you start rough then go finer, or did you start with 1500 or 2000?