Your right 69charger its all good fun. After all we are all Chrysler Crazy. Its like driving down the road and spotting someone else's ride (Mopar of course)in a driveway or going the other way down the rode we all get rubber band necks and almost crunch into other cars around us just trying to catch a quick glance, cause we are nuts about these cars and I can't think of anything better to have an addiction to. We all may love the same cars but its funny when it comes to doing work to them the way we differ on opinion. Like until I read this post I never thought I could get away with rolling paint on my car. Now that I see you have perfected this way of doing it and saved some coin in the process I am glad to have read this thread. I'm game to give this a try soon as the car is ready for paint in a couple months. As for using the Rustoleum Hammered paint I'll stay away from that Thanks for the heads up: Jay

Fair winds, and following seas! Red sky at night sailor's delight, red sky in morning sailor take warning! Weather from the West is always best! Weather from the East is not fit for man nor beast!