nice pics, look at it in direct sun, it will look even better. as for the chip resistance, i was driving my 74 orange bug behind a pickup, and there was a pile of gravel on the side of the road, and the pickup kicked up a huge rock, i'd say 2" jagged crushed rock, and it hit my hood, and then my roof, i did'nt even want to look it hit so hard. when i got home, there was a dust crater but no chip, that convinced me that it's tough stuff. if you get a scratch u just buff it out. if it ever does get dull, again you could just buff it, and like new again. since there's not many "layers" when you compare for example a single stage acrylic enamel, where there is primer, primer sealer, and topcoat paint, there is less likley hood of chipping since there is less "bonding" issues with the paint, and in reality it is much thinner than a traditional paint job. another trick that i did is with my bug again i got a nasty chip when someone opened up a door on the car, i just touched it up, really thin about 3 times letting each dry properly, then i wet sanded really carefully with 1500 grit, and then buffed, totally gone, and it was really easy to do.