69Charger - Exit - and everyone else involved with this thread,

I've been following this thread for several weeks now and I finally decided to sign up to this board to chime in my 2 cents worth. First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who has taken not only the time to offer thier opinions and advice, but to give a couple of special "thank you"s to those how have taken the time to experiment with this idea. Most of all, an Xtra-cudos to 69Charger not only for bringing this to light, but also for his patience in sticking with it (the thread) and the obvious dedication for taking the time to answer everyones questions - and I do mean EVERY question sent his way!

As an added note to all of you here - I picked up this thread mid-stream from someone who posted it on another auto make forum - Datsun Z cars to be exact. I gotta tell you, there are quite a few members of our boards keeping a very close eye on this, and all are not only interested, but also considering a bit of experimenting as well - myself included. I have a '73 240Z that I'm slowly getting roadworthy that is in need of a repaint. This car will never be "perfect", at least as long as I own it. Perfect cars mean huge $$$, which I certainly do not have. But that doesnt stop me, or many of my Z brothers, from wanting a decent looking paintjob on a bluecollar budget. I'm hoping that in the near future I can post some results of my own to share with this forum, and also hoping that from all that I've read and learned here already that it will be useful.

I guess what I really wanted to say was to let you all know that this thread has travelled far beyond this forum, and has stirred quite a bit more interest than you might realize. Keep up the excellent work!