Hey guys, i was in wallmart the other day and saw a WHOOOOOLE section of rust-oleum and immediatly got glued to that aisle as my parents were going through the yard/food section lol. They only had the 1quart cans but they had a PLETHERA of rattle-can stuff. A few of them in general were THE METALLIC ONES! I know, i tested it on one of the metal shelves, when no one was looking ^^ hehe, and it looked AMAAAAZING! the color was the dark orange/brown mettalic one of those from the new iNFINITY Q35's. It was riddiculous. THey also had some clear spray and i sprayed that on top after it dried which was rahter quick! and man o man it looked sooooooooo good. Now, i'm very very very tempted to just rattle can the whole car with the mettalic spray can! I'll buy one and try it on a piece as i've learned my lesson from jumping ahead ahahhaha.

EDIT: this stuff http://www.rust-oleum.com/Product.asp?frm_product_id=22&SBL=1&dds=16 and the color was the first one, "Antique Brass Metallic"

PS: Exit- i did my first two sloppy coats on my Budda Civic at night time when the temperature was about 40C in a garage where it was colder, and it became rock sollid in the morning.

Last edited by bakuryu; 04/06/06 07:38 PM.