JEFF - awesome results, it all goes to show that if you take your time and prep the area good and take the time to polish/wetsand that you can acheive show quality results. i never took it that far, just about 75% to your work, allthough i know i could have i just wanted to drive my car sooo damm bad it was'nt funny!!! plus my car is not a show car and i never intended it to be, i drive it hard and ALOT, i just went crusin last night for about 150mi, and about $40 worth of gas, damm 440 and gas prices!!!! very good job jeff, if i had the time and not as many hobbies then i'd go all out mental and have a perfect paint job, just goes to show that it's possible to acheive almost show quality results. the # of coats you did and the time you took, obviously you have the "hang" of it, and have what it takes to turn out a killer paint job. i can't wait to see you at a cruise night or a show and tell people "ya, i rollered it on with tremclad/rustoleum!!!!" and see the look on their faces.............that's priceless.

EXIT1965 - black is the hardest color just because it shows all flaws in the reflection, if the body is'nt perfectly straight you'll see every wave and imperfection, unlike bright lighter colors and for example white, which hides all imperfections. black takes 3 times the amount of work regardless of what paint tequnique you use, just make sure your car is arrow straight before going black, or you'll be unhappy with the end result, nothing worse than seeing a black car with poor prep, if you dare to do black make it 100% or don't do it.