Quote:

69, I'm a natural pessemist (hence the name..), and I'm waiting to see a duplicate of your results. No harm done, I'm interested to see the final results work. But, so far, I've only seen some positive results, not a complete "Eureka! It worked " and pics of a completed car to show it. Maybe that Budda Honda will be it..he's workin' right along on it....

i can understand all the doubt, and i think there's lots of good test peices, but everyone's holding out for someone to actually try it. guess my pics are not good enough, and that a member actually came and saw it in person, and commented (and that only cost me $20!!! ). everyone's probally thinking, ya right, lets all paint our cars with rollers, and 69chargeryeehaa's probally sitting there going .........muhahahaha........fools. lol, honestly it's only as good as you make it. how you lay paint down is irrevelant, what matters is that it's smooth and level, and not thick, then it's all in wetsanding and buffing, any good paint job involves the same process, just this is a low cost easy alternative that does'nt need all the expirence and equipment to turn out a decient job.