Low odor mineral spirits for me. The professional line says you can thin up to 1.5 pints of mineral spirits per gallon.
And in the name of science I decided to see how tough my paint was last night by bashing my door with the propane tank for my garage heater. Here you can see the damage. It actually popped the door panel in and then it popped back out. Leaving me a nice pea sized paint chunk on the ground. Now as you can see the damage went all the way to metal and this is in an area where my original B5 paint was still on the door. My car has original paint, yellow epoxy primer, black epoxy primer and now 4 or more layers of professional rustoleum. Not really any damage to just the rustoleum so too me it looks like the professional rustoleum is about as tough as the original paint. Of course my disclaimer is I am not a paint guy.
Todd

2392647-100_1713(Large).JPG (2363 downloads)

1969 Ply Roadrunner, 383 4-speed on street tires. 3,830 lbs race weight. Best 1/4: 13.1 @ 106.83 440 & overdrive 4 speed going in. 2005 Power Wagon 35X12.5 KM2's