Quote:

69, I'm a natural pessemist (hence the name..), and I'm waiting to see a duplicate of your results. No harm done, I'm interested to see the final results work. But, so far, I've only seen some positive results, not a complete "Eureka! It worked " and pics of a completed car to show it. Maybe that Budda Honda will be it..he's workin' right along on it....

Give us time man! 69charger is right, not many people have a car with all the bodywork completely done that they can paint right away even if they wanted to. I know what this topic has done for me though -- instead of sluggishly getting through bodywork to arrive at the hassle of either shelling out a minimum of 800 (for a Miracle/Maaco quality job), plus hauling the car around, hoping they get it right, etc.. or trying to spray it myself and get it right-- I know it can work well and I'm zooming through prepping my car as I should have been doing all along.

i.e., now there is something exciting waiting for me when I'm done - the ability to paint it myself and have it look good; rather than something costly and unknown.

I really think I should be able to start painting my Dart within 2 weeks. I've been putting an average 2 hours per day in on it since last Monday, so at this rate the bodywork itself should be done in under 2 weeks but I'm allowing time for screwups.