i think we could stop on and on about spraying paint. it's been done like a million times in this thread and i've allways said if you have the skill, time and $, then do it. if you have this tequnique down pat, the process is very simple and does'nt require alot of work. if you apply the paint properly, wetsanding does not take long. i can wetsand the car after 2 coats in about 1-2 hours. i've had $5000 paint jobs, usualy that does'nt involve stripping the car of all chrome, rubber, door handles, ect....to get that done it costs mega $. this method of painting is ment for the average joe, who has a sweet ride in their garage, and all it needs is paint. granted, the job will look as good as the time and effort you put into it. following the whole process on a test peice will let you determine if you have what it takes to do it or not, if not your out a few $ and you can then fork out the $ to someone and have them do it for you. no matter what, if you want it done right, do it yourself, even at $5000, i'm not happy with the job done, but i'm picky, nobody will pay as much attention to detail on YOUR car as YOU will. i've done it all, sprayed my own cars, had it done, and rollered my cars. the outcome is allways the same, because i take the time to do it right. having done both methods myself, i can say it is much eaiser to roller on paint than spray, theres no mess, it's much less stressfull, and you can take your time doing it. as far as the comments on heating the paint to accelerate cureing, the air flow comment is the best way to cure paint. i've mentioned before that it's a good idea to put some fans on the car to accelerate drying. however i find with the rust paint that you can wetsand and polish it the next day unlike sprayed single stage paint jobs, where it's better to wait a few months before you do it. some people have trouble using this method, and some people have very good results, you must take into account the skill of the person, if it is the first time you're painting expect a long learning curve.