Sorry, I didnt mean to cause such a ruckess. I'd love for you to see my driveway. It's 1/2 mile of rutted, muddy, sandy and rocky fill. (the material depends on where you are on it...) I've gone as fast as 45mph on it, and there's members here who can verify that the last thing I worry about is looks. I'm honored you would group me with the checkbook car guys, but nobody does any work for me, that I can do myself. I still cant do glass windshields or back glass. But I do decent body work, and paint, and enignes, transmission,rears, suspension setups, cages, connectors, electrical..you name it. because I'm cheap, and not very trusting. I've put cars thru cornfields with 7 passengers, trucks on their doors, and gotten more than a few airborne. (ask pnypwr about the cracks he's fixed in my high school car that he restored) So, relax, go roll away. I dont care how you get results. If your car is registered and driven more than 20' in 2 years, you're lightyears ahead of any car I own. I would however, use spray bombs berfore I roll. Just because I find them easier to control, and a case or two of rustoleum will do several coats, and runs about $70. (not that I've ever done THAT tho )

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.