Thanks ricklandia for all that great advice. Well, i have jumped in but i'm not coming out until i can swim (which i already can :P) But heres the thing, i think the paint was too thick. Also there are no orange peels soo far, the paint is still a little sticky cuz it cold at night. And yea i didnt mix for 20 minutes though. IT is a "TINT" they mixed the base and then shake it in a SHAKER reallllllly fast and this was all over a week ago and the paint was sitting in my living room for a week so i think it should be setteled, just that i didnt stirr it too much and didnt make it thin enough therefore bubbles :S. Anyways, only have 1 coat done soo far and it doesnt look bad to me. I mean some spots look a little thicker than others but in person they look fine. Here are some pictures i snapped about a hour ago when i went to his house.

My original plan was to paint at 7:30AM in the morning and then come back at like 6:00PM and do another coat, but when i got there i realized i still had to clean the car more. And i didnt start painting till 1:00PM and finished at 3:00, which sucked. So i have wait till tommorow :S.

Oh and yes i do want a DECENT turnout and am not gonna stop. Sanding doesnt matter to me, i've sanded enough and a little more wont hurt.
Also i'll put the paint in the refrigirator.

PS: I've already had the "WTF AM I DOING" moment about 6 times LOL.