Hi All, when I tried to scrape it off the can it had alreay hardened pretty good, the paint on the rim of the can will propbably give me a hell of time to open this can in a few months. When I tried to scrape at the paint on the edge of my test site it was rock solid considering it has only been on a matter of days. Tonight I will try and scrape off some more and see what happens. As with any paint it will dry, then it requires some time period to fully cure and harden, this would depand on conditions it was applied, thinned,etc. The only other thing we could possibly do is ship a small can to you USA guys and let you try the Tremclad versus the Rustoleum, this could be an option. Because Rustoleum USA manufactures the Tremclad for the Canadian market and is not sold in the USA, the formulation to meet EPA laws and regulations may be different, but I doubt it. The paint is an Alkyd enamel and reduces with mineral spirits, which is oil based paint. Other paints with the same specs,may be the same and could very well be an alternative. NAPA Canada has an auotmotive paint division,called C-Max, they make a paint called Metal-pro paint,It can be reduced 10 %, can be used with there hardner to be sprayed, and I was told it is a Urethane paint, this could be interesting, sells in my locale in Canada for $44.00 canadian per gallon.Another thing about Tremclad paint is that it could have beena totally canadian product in the past and perhaps the US Rustoleum company took it over. I do believe once upon a time it was called Tremco's Tremclad paint, but I could be wrong. Lets not forget this product is dirt cheap as compared to automotive paints, in fact POR-15 rust paint is a hell of lot more money than this product, I wonder if it could give POR-15 a run for there money. Antoher product sold in the USA and not in Canada is Rust-Cap paint, I believe it comes in anumber of colors, it is referred to as the poormans POR-15, and sells for about $40.00 to $50.00 per gallon. Hope this helps some of you guys with your questions and ideas about this paint and method...C38coupe