haha, ya.. it is going to be rough... and mostly because they dont "allow" those types of things to take place on their grounds. When I primed it the goof patrol caught me while I was taping up my windows (newspaper and ducktape haha) and I already sprayed one side of the car. They didn't stop.. when I noticed them drive by me I just pretended I was reading the newspaper advertisement... which happened to be for womens underwear..... worked like a charm I should have taken pictures of my car taped up.. good stuff.. But yes it is a covered lower level with good air flow and is dry. Weather has been good the last few days with temps about 70-74 and humidity levels around 35% around 5pm.

Game plane:
Arrive early on a saturday morning and strip my car of mirrors, lights, seals, and window sweeps.

Thin paint and roll like there is no manana.

After first coat take a break for 7 hours... buy somethign at HD so they don't tow me right off the bat...

About 4pm do another coat and hang out for a bit.. wait until 11pm and drive home.

Do another coat next day or next saturday.

This should be interesting..

The alternative is to do it in the apartment parking lot... but I don't know if I can handel all of the people bothering me about me and my roller haha .. I might just do it here though.

To make the situation worse- this is my daily driver.

There my words.

-Serpent

PS.. not sure if you guys checked out Krylon but they have bee around for ever and make rust prevention paints too. Not sure if they have quarts and gallons. I used to use it on my bicycles when I lived in FL.