Quote:

I am using orderless too and I have very little orange peel.. it looks a little lighter than the OEM paint jobs at its worse.. I am using tinted pastel StopsRust paint though.. don't know if it makes a difference. It dries very fast. Well, about 2-3 hours the tacky feeling goes away but still can feel it a being a little soft.. then 5-7 hours it is rock hard and passes the alien nail scratch test. I am putting thin coats though.. Thinner than what Buddha is doing I think.. and bubbles pop almost instantly.

-Serpent

Understood. I was wondering specifically about the orange peel effect. Using the odorless, I've had no trouble with bubbles, and no trouble with hardness. I've tried to keep the paint as thin as possible without having runs, but it just "appears" that my amount of orange peel is a bit more than others. It is hard to judge though, looking at the smaller photos posted, it can be deceiving. I've been documenting my latest project but don't want to post photos until it's complete. I'm afraid it's going to take longer than I'd like, no time to work on it in the evenings which means it's what I can manage over the weekends. It should get interesting soon as the weather here has finally begun to shift, the dry cool days of spring are coming to an end quickly and the uber-muggy Florida summer is settling in.