Quote:

Rustoleum guys - could it be that I'm not mixing the paint enough? Maybe the hardening agents are hanging out at the bottom of the can and I really need to mix it all up. I've never stirred it for more than about 30 seconds, till it looks even, but now I'm wondering since other people are not having the scratch problem. I know Baku said they mixed his up real good for a minute.

I'd like to give it a shot with this color, canvas white..
[image]
http://www.antiquetractors.com/gphotos/a7231.jpg[/image]

Yea man, try it mix it alot. And do it on like a different metal surface. I didnt even sand down my my car all the way to metal and it stuck on to the front/rear bumper which still had a little bit of clear on from the original red paint. and it still sticks on like super glue. The paint that i have isnt professional because they said they cant tint professional rust-oleum only the standard stuff.

On other note: I'm almost done wetsanding the whole car with 800grit and will post pics cuz well there still are orange peels but not as much as there were in the first 2 coats, so i must b doing something right? lol i think LOl. But yea i'm gonna do the hood completely with all the coats and see how it turns out then do the rest of the car.