Quote:

A question for the paint guys: I happened to be near a Home Depot across town and thought I'd stop in and see what they had any of the Rustoleum Professional paints as the local Lowes and Home Depot only had a very limited color selection. My wife spotted 2 gallons of the tintable base professional hidden behind the rest on the bottom shelf (irony?) so I snapped em up. At this point, now that I have a choice of color, I'm not sure what color I want but at least I have the base paint so I figure I can tint it when I decide. The question I have is, does this need to be tinted with any special-Rustoleum tints, or can anyone tint it? I have a Benjamin Moore store right around the corner, or do I need to go back to the Home Depot to get a Rustoleum tint? Did any of the folks who taked to Rustoleum ask about the tinting?

While I was at it, I got a small quart size of the Sunrise Red to experiemnt with on the garage beer fridge, even got a smaller 1/2 pint size of gloss black for some beer fridge racing stripes I figure the fridge looks bad as it is, I can't make it look worse, or if I do who cares!

off the rustoleum site:

Tips for enamels
These brilliantly colored enamels can give you a high-gloss look or a clean, matte color. You can blend colors to achieve a wide range of hues-and add up to eight ounces of universal colorants per gallon for even more color tints.

that should answer your question lol good luck, take some pics of the fridge, hope it does'nt look better then your ride or you'll be posting a new post titled "anyone put a hemi in a beer fridge???