I guess the thing to understand is, the pictures you are seeing are very minimal "orange peel" compared to when I started buffing this morning. The "orange peel" was terrible and very unexceptable. To remove it, I had to be extemely aggressive with the sanding and sandpaper...800/1000 grit would not begin to touch this stuff. I continually sanded and eventually went to 80 grit to get rid of it and what you are seeing is after the 80 grit...yes after!! You can just imagine what it was like before...terrible.

As far as drying, this was a weeks worth of layering and this stuff was hard as a rock. No worries about dry time...

Unless i'm just missing something, Exit1965 is getting exceptional results...I mean, i'm not looking for perfection. I'm willing to sacrifice. I've had $5000 paint jobs that look like glass and I know that is not what i'm gonna get with this, but I do expect something at least presentable and as good as everyone else. I have friends locally that use enamel regularly with good results (although it is sprayed).

I'm currently trying it considerably thinner with what seems to be better results so far...I guess we'll see. Thanks, Chuck