Quote:

charger, your car's looking good but i guarantee you you could get more shine out of that paintjob with some more wetsanding and a good buffer.

there's no doubt in my mind that i could pull off pro-quality paint, but there's one problem > i'm driving the car too much!!!! keep in mind i drive the car alot and hard, to the cottage, practially every day, so paint to me is'nt a huge concern, plus i don't have the time to buff between my many hobbies and wife/baby, i just want to enjoy the car. i'm happy with it the way it is, and in a few years the paint will be redone, going sideways on a dirt road at 60MPH does'nt treat any paint really good !!!! i've learned to accept minor flaws and imperfect paint, i used to be a total perfectionst, but my charger has some flaws, sure it's not as shiny as a ferarri enzo, sure the chrome is'nt perfect, but i like it, and i enjoy driving the car alot, if i went all out painting it myself, i'd be too paranoid to drive the car as much as i do now. since i've had the car, basically on the road from oct 2005 until now i've put on about 15000MI+!!!!! that's usually over 14500MI more then the average mopar garage queen sees in a year, and i've only been driving mine for 7 months and there was a winter there somewhere, but it was sooo mild i drove it all winter when the roads were dry, in Toronto, Canada!!!! and by the way, at 120MPH, it's just a orange blur, shiny paint or not!!!!