this is right off the rustoleum website under their FAQ'S:

What are the differences between the Professional paints and the Stops Rust paints?
Both product lines offer the same protection and durability you have come to expect from Rust-Oleum. Professional dries in 15 minutes.

(that tells me its the same paint just with more reducers to make drying time faster)

What is the difference between the Stops Rust paints and the Farm Equipment paints?
Both products offer the same rust preventive and weather resistant qualities. The Farm Equipment colors are designed to offer visual color matches to popular equipment colors.

Tremclad on the rustoleum site for canada has no description, and seems to me to just be a re-labeled brand for canada. from this link:
http://www.flecto.com/brand.asp?frm_brand_id=41&SBL=5

they also list rustoleum and tremclad on the canadian site as well.

i'm really starting to think that this is the exact same paint as tremclad, and the professional is formulated to dry faster but is the same paint, i would use the standard since you're reducing it anyways to thin it and make it dry faster.

they also mention this on their site about tremclad: Direct to metal; primer not required on most applications
Best choice for metal

they also mention this:
Contaminates:
Residual contaminates left on the surface by improper surface preparation may cause slow curing and eventual adhesion problems with the overcoat. Contaminates such as waxes, oils, silicone, stearates, etc. will cause slow curing problems.

Remedy:
Make sure the surface is cleaned and prepared properly before the coating is applied. Slow curing coatings may have to be stripped off and the surface thoroughly cleaned with wax strippers, solvent washes, etc. before recoating. (Sanding alone will usually not remove these contaminates adequately.)

and this:
High temperature/low humidity:
High temperature and low humidity promote rapid evaporation of solvents from the applied coating causing a quick set and cure. May cause brush marks to be present because the product cures before it can self-level; difficulty in applying the product, rapid surface cure or skinning that may prevent the evaporation of solvents from the rest of the coating, resulting in an overall soft cure or easily marred finish.

Remedy:
Thin the product 10% with mineral spirits to aid application and slow down the dry time to promote good self-leveling, apply the product during cooler parts of the day such as early morning or late afternoon.

and this:
Tips for enamels
These brilliantly colored enamels can give you a high-gloss look or a clean, matte color. You can blend colors to achieve a wide range of hues-and add up to eight ounces of universal colorants per gallon for even more color tints.

Three-Step Application

You only need to use a primer when you're coloring fiberglass, galvanized metal, or aluminum.
If you're using a brush, flow the enamel onto the surface and don't over-brush. To roll on, use a short-nap enamel roller. For large flat, smooth surfaces, you can use a short-nap pad applicator.
Apply enough coats to cover thoroughly and provide a smooth finish.