Quote:

Thanks 69charger. It's surprising how easy it is to do, and the little specs of crap that fell onto the paint when it was wet, they all came out with wetsanding. I was worried about them.

I hope others will try this too, it really is a great deal and it's fun seeing what you can do by hand

Now I'll hopefully get off my can and finish up the bodywork!

your very welcome. looks like you've done a great job listening and reading all the instructions. you mentioned one more important thing i totally forgot about and that was that any dirt, or hair you have in the paint totally disappear when you wetsand. i forgot to mention that. i would think you would get about 90% more dirt than what you expirenced had you have sprayed the paint on. that's one more thing i like about this process is the dirt is kept to a minimum, unless you have the luxury of having a paint booth. also you can see how easy the paint is to work with, and how you can wetsand the next day, polish and wax right after you wetsand, unlike auto paints where u have to wait 3 months!!!! that's why i like this paint soo much.