http://www.novaslp.net/pics/v/newcar2/paint/

The first pictures there (outside) are after 3 coats before I wet sanded for the second time. The last 2 pictures on paper are in my garage after the wet sand (got rid of orange peel and runs) and I had rolled on another coat. It flattens out really well when it dries. You just have to make sure the rustoleum is as thin as water. It's a pain because it tends to run. The spoiler is done with non professional and I don't notice any chipping or flaking. I'm using professional on the main car (97 eclipse spyder gst) and have 2 coats on so far.

I used the rattle can royal blue to do door jams, underside of hood, underside of trunk and the trunk jam (it's hard to get to with a roller, the color matches perfect.

Thanks so much. I was going to get a maaco job then ran across this thread at work. I had to buy everything I needed and I'm at like 75 for the pint of non pro, a gallon of pro, and all rollers and brushes.

I have been reusing my roller between coats with no problem. I rinse it in mineral spirits before I start though.

Make sure you thin the paint enough or you get bubbles you have to blow on. I have a compressor system in my garage that I was using to hit it after I'd roll. It worked just fine and yes there is an oil filter in it.

Go for blue it looks awesome almost a candy color. I thought it would be much darker. I was trying to go for nissan 350z daytona blue and man is this close.

I can't wait to finish and polish. When I'm all done charger your so getting cash in the mail