Quote:

'69' I am not criticizing your paint or painting but trying to come up with a reason fo the blister job on the above test. Lack of cleanlines or oily base is all that I can come up with. Sorry I said anything. I did not mean to create a hassel.

please dont' take my reply as an insult. i respect everyone's opinion, BUT it's like people don't believe me or something, like i made it all up!!! i can say how i did it, and the crazy thing is that it works, and has worked 5 times. so the method should not be questioned, and introducing another agent to thin and clean with is starting all over from scratch, of which i have no knowledge so you're on your own. it's funny how EXIT19965 has these issues, and C38COUPE posted completely different results, and he tried scratching his paint off and could not. but we forget that it worked for me, and C38COUPE, and harp on EXIT1965's paint failures, and blame the process. i think it is difenatly a prep issue with EXIT1965's paint and a combo of not waiting long enough to let it dry. those 2 issues combined are causing a total failure of the paint.