Ok I was bored tonight so I ran down to Home Depot and picked up a quart of Rustoleum 7747 Sunburst yellow paint. Also got a quart of mineral spirits and the high density foam rollers. or giggles I also got a spray can of the same paint. I swear that color looks a lot like a cross between Viper Yellow and FY 1.

Enter one torn up Duster fender...I painted the bottom with the spray bomb then mixed some paint with the mineral spirits and like he said I just did it till it felt right...took the roller and applied it to the top of the fender..it is cold tonight and actually that isnt bad since it made it easier to work with. You can do the fender lips and edges using the rounded edge. It seems to give it a different texture but I am thinking it will lay down and not be visible. Well first coat on and I can tell it is laying down. To be honest the sprayed part looks really good already. I will let it dry tonight and reapply another coat tomorrow then wet sand on Saturday...I will play with this over the weekend and I am really interested to see how this comes out...next up my girlfriends beater Neon...

77 Macho Power Wagon LWB factory 440 70 Coronet 440 N code 3 speed