Quote:

Sorry, I didnt mean to cause such a ruckess. I'd love for you to see my driveway. It's 1/2 mile of rutted, muddy, sandy and rocky fill. (the material depends on where you are on it...) I've gone as fast as 45mph on it, and there's members here who can verify that the last thing I worry about is looks. I'm honored you would group me with the checkbook car guys, but nobody does any work for me, that I can do myself. I still cant do glass windshields or back glass. But I do decent body work, and paint, and enignes, transmission,rears, suspension setups, cages, connectors, electrical..you name it. because I'm cheap, and not very trusting. I've put cars thru cornfields with 7 passengers, trucks on their doors, and gotten more than a few airborne. (ask pnypwr about the cracks he's fixed in my high school car that he restored) So, relax, go roll away. I dont care how you get results. If your car is registered and driven more than 20' in 2 years, you're lightyears ahead of any car I own. I would however, use spray bombs berfore I roll. Just because I find them easier to control, and a case or two of rustoleum will do several coats, and runs about $70. (not that I've ever done THAT tho )

aplolgy accepted. i'm not stop being a girl lol. rollering is much cleaner, no taping, cheaper, faster. if i were to use spray cans i'd just spray it on with a compressor. spray cans suck, never work good, and after a few mins spit out blobs on the surface. the roller method works amazing for me, and is super easy to do. i'm a do it all myself guy too, u name it i do it, the only thing i get done for me is tires, and wheel balancing, otherwise i do it all, i put in a new windshield, headliner, paint, carpet, all the mechanics i do my self on all my cars. i like the roller method because painting anything weather spraying or rollering comes naturally to me and i'm good at it. if you can't rub your belly in a circular motion and pat your head at the same time then painting is not for you. the main reason i rollered the charger is because i don't have enough room in my garage to confortably get around the whole car with the doors open ect...and be able to spray. otherwise i would have sprayed it. the 1974 orange beetle i rollered was a small car, and was really easy to roller and wetsand to a mirror. the 1971 blue beetle i sprayed was such a pain, and my wife complained that the whole house stunk, and that was acrylic enamel, primer, primer sealer and midnight blue metalic, and cameout perfect. if i showed you that car you'd swear it was a $5000 paint job. i don't mind your house wraping comment if it was maybe followed by something like "by the way nice ride" something like that. i hate when people just come on here and on your thread. u on me and i on you. lol