I was wondering, since this is technically "paint job on a budget", if anyone used the tintable rustoleum and sprayed it on? Like some of us out there, I do have my project in a small garage, have a compressor, and understand I need an air dryer and dessicant to avoid problems which I wouldn't have with rolling. I know a lot of us have sprayed, but I'm wondering how this rustoleum turns out sprayed is all, and what, if anyone tried, was a successful process.
Also, did anyone actually try using acetone to thin this stuff yet (rolling or spraying)? That's what the can says to do, and it says right on the can you can roll it too (and thin with acetone). Maybe that would get rid of those bubbles quicker, and there would be a faster "outer coat" drying time than the spirits... Just thinking out loud.
I know this thread mainly has to deal with saving paint by rolling, not getting overspray on everything, etc, but the title of this thread said "paint on a budget", so has anyone tried, considered, or abandoned this idea, and for what reasons, other than the obvious (don't have a garage/compressor, etc).

He's the same yesterday, today, and forever! 70 Charger R/T