Quote:

you have alot of orange peel, probally from applying the paint on too thick, resist the urge to apply thick coats, you should only see full coverage to where you can't see the original color until you finish the 3rd or 4th coat. i suggest you sand it until it's totally smooth, wetsand using 400 to make it go faster, when it's smooth like silk, it will look flat, like velvet, then do your next coat, really thin coats, make the paint thin, mix it alot, skim the paint in the tray with a towel paper to get rid of bubbles. i see you still have dents in your pics, you maybe should have fixed them before you painted as they will look like a eyesore when youre all done. unless your car is just a beater??????

YEa i dont care bout the dent, i tried pulling it out with like a small popout things, but since it soo close to the molding it wouldn't stick correctly and pull so i said F'it lol. It is somewhat a beater, hence i'm trying this whole crazy method on this car lol. those small circle white spots r orange peels? LOL i thought orange peels would look like, well orange hahahaahaha, if ur talking about the red spots thats just the paint underneath. Also one of the cans i refrigirated, ijust opened it and it has 0 BUBBLES IN IT!! So hopefully the next coats wont have any bubbles?

Another question charger, How did you exactly wetsand? AM i doing it correct?

Another question lol, Can i wetsand the car with the palm sander so its goes faster? And what happenes to the spots that are too thin right now and will pretty much fade to the original color. It will look like cow spots again. Then wont the next coats be too thin there compared to the others?

Last edited by bakuryu; 03/30/06 12:35 PM.