Quote:

Thanks 69chargeryeehaa for the answer to my stripe question I'll give it a shot I mean roll!!!
Except for the few of us on here willing to try this paint job I think its interesting how old school so many people are when you just say the word "roller" they automatically turn there nose up. I personally think why spend say thousands of hard earned pennies
on a paint job that will give you nothing but ulcers from the minute you get it in the driveway and notice a scratch with your magnifying glass.
That just means thousands of dollars more I can put into getting my muscle machine on the road. I mean if your paint job cost 50 bucks or 15,000 thousand bucks your ALWAYS going to be dealing with RUST/dings/scraches etc. so why not make it the least costly and easy to fix. Just pull it into your own garage and a week later your ready to roll and rip on it and still have money for gas and not have your car in a shop for another 6 months for example. So I am going to try this paint job with a ROLLER ( oh that sounds scary!! Ha Ha!!!!) and still have a hot looking ride that turns heads when coming down the street
Oh ya and 69chargeryeehaa beautiful looking ride man thanks for the info. Jay.

amen, and thankyou, i could'nt have said it better myself. you can allways have the car painted professionally later when you fall into a poop load of money, until then i'll drive my charger like i stole it, sideways on dirt roads like it was ment to be driven, some people just don't get it. They think i'm saying that they should take there 1 of 1 hemi cuda vert concept car with 0.000003mi on the od, with a build sheet they found under the back seat engraved in platinum, and do a roller paint job on it!!!!!