Quote:

Well I decided to give the Tremclad another scratch and dent test tonight after 7 days after the last coat. I tried to scrape/scratch the paint of the can and label, unless I want to rip my nail from my finger in the process, I could not scratch the paint from the can.
Onto to my test piece the metal dash from a 1948 Dodge, very rusted to begin with, I just gave it a sand with 150 until relatively smooth. Again I could not scratch or scrape this paint from my test piece. I tried to scratch it on the edge of the paint area, in the centre and any other place you can think of. My next test will be sledge hammer, angle grinder, sand blaster and tiger torch, " just kidding". So far my results have been very good, the test piece was painted at 70 degrees temperature, but it has been sitting out in my garage temp around 36 farenheit all week
Just a thought you border state guys could run into your nearest Canadian towns and buy some and try it out, but if you can get the results with rustoleum, why bother. And for you guys a little to far from the 49th parallel(Can/USA Border), you could contact Rustoleum USA and ask them to import you some Tremaclad for private use, I am sure they could do this.

I use the professional version on a can and although much tougher than the standard it is not that tough. After reading this, I want some of that Tremclad. Sounds like an awesome paint.