Ricklandia - funny post. but it shows why you have to expirement with the process until you get all the bug out and are comfortable doing it. seems like you're going thru the typical learning process. maybe you should concentrate on only the door for example so you don't create more work or yourself. your in a very hot and humid climate, which is the worst conditions to paint in, and that's why using more mineral spirits to thin makes it eaiser to lay down because you increase the pot life and work time of the paint. with the bubbles, make sure you really mix the paint well for like 10 mins before you paint, it looks like it's mixed, but it's not, mix more. then after you put the paint on, let it sit for 2-5 mins, then roller with virtually no pressure. a little blow should get rid of them. the main thing is that you have to refrain from applying heavey coats, and apply thin coats. i know it's hard, but try!!! seems like your getting the hang of it and you'll soon be a expert!!! also when you mix the paint in your tray, if you se and bubbles in the paint after you've mixed it and loaded up the roller, use a peice of paper towel and skim the surface to remove the bubbles. avoid pushing really hard and going fast when loading up and squeezing out the paint of the roller as that creates bubbles too. i load up the roller good at first, then just dip it in the paint and have lots of paint in the roller and spread it on the surface. hope i've explained it well, hard to describe it in text, much eaiser in person. remember, your ratios of mineral spirits are very different due to your climate, i hope that does'nt throw everyone else off. good work grasshopper, soon you will be ready..........