i have lots of addictions, but i also like all old cars, i think they are all cool. The 69 charger is my all time favorite, maybe cause i grew up watching dukes of hazzard, i don't know i'm not a doctor!!! but i really like the old VW beetles, they are a blast, i get lots and i mean lots of attention in the charger, but driving the bug around i get huge laughs when poeple are constantly punching eachother!!!! that never gets old, espically when the other person does'nt even know why they got a shot and then the puncher points to my car and they get it!!!! funny story, i was out crusing in the bug, and i pulled up at a light next to a Ferrari 360 Modena, school was just out and there was a bunch of kids on the corner, then they all pointed and yelled, WOW.... COOL LOOK AT THE BEETLE. i looked over at the Ferrari guy and he was like so wanting to get out of there. here i am in a $6000 car and kids are going crazy about it, there he was in his $300000 car and nobody knew he was even there. plus i like being able to pull my motor in 20 mins with a skateboard just to see if it's ok lol. for $4000 you could build a sick bug motor/tranny high 9sec 1/4mi car. that's my future plan, make a stock appearing vw bug sleeper.....