Hypocrisy ruins it for me. If there was some consistent truth and policy, I'd be more inclined to understand. When a rule makes no sense and you are told to follow it Because we say so, my radar senses a problem. The masks are an insult to a person's intelligence. Arresting a person on a beach is an insult. Andy pegged it too. People that live together are not allowed to be out together? People that are married and share a bed have to stay 6 feet apart when shopping? This isn't about safety, it is a social experiment to see how stupid and gullible the public is and how far people can be pushed before they resist. Well, I was willing to respect some of the restrictions at first but the more I looked around, the more hypocrisy that I see. Why are small businesses closed but big ones are not? Does the virus pick and choose where it ends up?
Hypocrisy like this ends up tarnishing everything. Because of it, I trust almost nothing that the government or "Health official" says. It has highlighted who cares about this Country's future and who wants to wreck it and remake it into what THEY deem that Amerika should be.
Yes, I purposely spelled it wrong for effect.