Originally Posted by Doc Fiberglass
According to the CDC .... bleach works up

Eqyally good and more concentrated is swim pool chlorine. Runs about 10%, regular bleach is o.k., but generally has additives (smell, anty splash, etc).
Mix pool chlorine down and also mix straight chlorox down by a formula you find on-line. I don't want to be responsible. I'll add this: pour the chlorine into the water, not vice versa.
Another method to sanitize using uv is an air pump with tubing connected to a stainless steel container with a high discharge uv light tube inside.The ss container has a fitting to attach another tube that runs to a large container or small room and the pump runs air through the ozonze rich ss container and onto the ozone treatment box/room.
One source is "revolution ozone", others can be found by searching ozone generator or ozone treatment for water. I have one on our water system to remove iron and sanitize water that can be easily retrofitted by unplugging one tube and plugging in a second tube into my treatment box. It's a large plastic storage box with snap on lid. Ozone is heavier than air and will fill the box anything needing sanitized is simply placed into the box where it becomes submerged in the "pool
of ozone. Leave items in there long enough to drown the item in deadly oxygen absent oxone. Also do not have this in your house as it will kill you very similar to drowning.
I am also curious if sweat houses the native indians of the pacific northwest could be effective in ridding people of this virus.

Last edited by srt; 03/22/20 12:19 PM.