Originally Posted by RoadRunnerLuva
My own common sense, tells me NOT to listen to ANY politician, about this pandemic, since none of them, do not want to help, or need to know me or my family personally.

They...(especially federal politicians) only want my vote, nothing more. So I will listen to MY OWN common sense, and get through this the best way I MYSELF
know how to do. Sooooo..... stay at the very least 6 feet away from me, and wear a damn mask on your face, if you are near me. I don't want, or need your covid cooties shake_head Because I'm gonna get busy living...not dying. wave

I also just want to mention that every single human life,(close to 80k in a few short months) that has been snuffed out, like a lit match in a windstorm, is worth infinitely more than ANY business in this country. Think about all of the family members, and friends, each and every one of these now dead people, has been touched by their death. It is just about too much to comprehend. frowwn The economy can come back to life, a dead person cannot.

Close to 80k dead you say? What is the source of that number?

Truth is, we have no idea how many people have died from this virus. And when it comes to confusing information, here is the best reason to doubt the numbers being thrown around. This is Illinois' Director of Public Health on how Illinois classifies Coronavirus deaths. And remember that all the statistics that you see from the CDC, etc comes from the states themselves.

If you don't listen to this official response from Director Ezike, you don't really care about the truth because this is how the data on this virus is tabulated here in Illinois.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEDjjl41xHU

Master, again and still