Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Originally Posted by jcc
The numbers say over 2 persons died today of COVID during the time it took you to post your cat pics on a long running COVID thread..

I fail to see the jocularity here with this topic.

You would because you are in the gloom and doom crowd. I million cut, copy, and paste links do zero controlling coronavirus

Your wisdom and help here is greatly appreciated,

Moving on, I have not seen this discussed. It seems a majority of the world is waiting on the Covid vaccine to restore some semblance of normalcy. We have heard i believe there are over 100 labs working on their own vaccine solutions. it sounds like they all have different paths for their vaccine to be effective. I don't expect all of them to be sufficiently effective, so only a few will likely hit the market in quantity. We have also been told the efficacy of the vaccine will be likely in the 70%? range, partly because of the rush to market driving force. But a 70%? efficacy rate, will gain the world "herd" immunity to likely help get COVID under control.

I personalty don't care to be in the 30% group.

My question, can or could or should different type Covid vaccines be combined over time, once the vaccines become easily available to potentially increase efficacy, and if so, what might be the downsides, other then cost/availability?

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.