I'm not going to post a slanted opinion piece and call that a fact.

This is the way it is in our current state of discourse. This country is so polarized these days no one trusts anything anymore. You can be sure that I don't trust the nonsense that comes from certain outlets. People get their information from where they choose now, it's not just Walter Conkite on the evening news

Regardless, the story happened. Deny it all you want but there is no longer a National Pandemic Response Office because the current administration closed it trying to cut costs. Is there an alternate story that you are privy to that sheds a different light on the subject? If so, post up and prove me wrong.

No slant, just facts.

I simply disagree with the proof you provide for what has established your view...

This is a no-win situation. I can post the same information from any number of sources but you'd shoot them all down saying they are slanted, biased, half truths etc.

Ted has made it abundantly clear this thread is not to go political...yet you repeatedly throw your "thinly veiled" references in...

I'm all for real clarity if it wouldn't get me banned so I'll stick to my "thinly veiled" references for now. I'm not hiding from or behind anything either. What's your story?

Your entire existence in this thread has been to direct "blame"...not offer information or links to treatment analysis...

I didn't know offering information, links or treatment analysis was a requirement to participate in the thread. Either way, I take the situation seriously because I have to and that's the morally correct thing to do.

At the same time, I don't like how the situation was handled by our government, don't care to buy into far flung and/or paranoid theories about where the virus came from, definitely don't like our highest level elected government officials pushing unproven and in some cases dangerous treatments and would rather take guidance from those who are learned and/or have many years of experience on the subject of treating infectious diseases.

Am I supposed to sit here and not speak my mind?

Wrong place...wrong time...Dude...

Definitely.

'71 Duster
'17 Ram 1500