Originally Posted by CMcAllister
Originally Posted by 360view

I am going to continue to read, analyze, and even reread articles on disease and many other subjects.

Well here's something else to read.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

A 15 year old report on Chloroquine which Dr Fauci has not mentioned and has been downplaying in favor of Remdesivir. Why? Chloroquine is an old drug, available as a generic and is cheap. There is no real money to be made from it. Remdesivir is a product of Gilead Sciences, Inc., a company that I believe Dr Fauci has a connection to. You need to some proof, belief from a spectator doesn't cut it for me. It is newer and expensive. It is also not nearly as effective as Chloroquine from what I am seeing. Chloroquine needs to be given early, not after a person is deathly ill. Yet there is plenty of resistance to allowing that, even though it is a very safe drug.

This is what I have found. I will stop short of calling Fauci a fraud, but there is no doubt he is playing the president, his people & the public, is self serving Just so we can judge your serving obervation expertise, can you name any others with simliar attributes starting as high up as can?and is still in doomsday mode. His information is tainted as far as I'm concerned. Got any examples of untainted info on COVID?

Which leads me to my final point, since you have mentioned you dismissed most "numbers" discussed so far, detail what "numbers" exactly you would accept?

In a crisis "perfection is often the enemy of success" seems to have a lot of merit, IMO.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.