well my wife and i had it beginning in march...same time tom hanks had it....he was in australia and were in the middle of appalachia....[censored]....we knew then the virus was everywhere and there had to be carriers with no signs of it.....right now in our state more people day every day of something else than covid........it is real, but the risk to the under 50 crowd is very small....it is funny how they never report the actual days events.....the other day 500 new cases were reported here......did they all go to the er......NO.....were they on the death bed of a local doctor....NO.....call an ambulance from home?....NO.... Not discounting it but it's not reported......if we had 500 new cases and they all showed up at the hospital then we have a big problem.....that simply is not the case....keep the at risk under wraps, and let's open up.....oh i told my wife i would eat my shorts if ohio had 100,000 cases...that was on march 13th...we now stand at 25,000 more or less....two months......there are.88 counties in ohio....one normal death a day for each county....88 times 60 days equals 5280 deaths....lot bigger number than covid 19....someone got the models wrong....again we know the risk groups so let's keep them safe.