I'm not trying to be an a-hole. Just call it like I see it. What I see is crap like Runner2go just posted occurring all over the place as these people scramble to maintain appearances, justify their tyranny, and keep their foot on the necks of the citizens. Again...if the truth is so bad that we have to ruin the economy and people's livelyhoods, why do they have to make stuff up and cook the books to make it worse? In what universe is having had an illness maybe months ago, with little or no symptoms and no longer being sick or infected able to be called a "new case"? If I die from alzheimers or a stroke or heart failure and I have a broken leg, on what planet do they list the broken leg as cause of death? On planet Rachel Levine, that's which planet.

They should be making a list of people known to have HAD it, or have the anti-bodies, and are now well so we can see how large that group is. Can't do that. The percentages would make them look even worse. Instead they pad the stats to create even more lies.

Some folks are inconvenienced. I'm looking at having something I have 45 years invested in taken away by crooked, dishonest hacks and liars having their little power trip. Making threats of extortion that they know won't stand up in court for a second. Unqualified circus clowns on a power trip. And no one seems to be able to do anything about it. So yeah, I'm a little hot under the collar.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.