Originally Posted by jcc
Originally Posted by CMcAllister
Originally Posted by 360view

I am going to continue to read, analyze, and even reread articles on disease and many other subjects.

Well here's something else to read.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

A 15 year old report on Chloroquine which Dr Fauci has not mentioned and has been downplaying in favor of Remdesivir. Why? Chloroquine is an old drug, available as a generic and is cheap. There is no real money to be made from it. Remdesivir is a product of Gilead Sciences, Inc., a company that I believe Dr Fauci has a connection to. You need to some proof, belief from a spectator doesn't cut it for me. It is newer and expensive. It is also not nearly as effective as Chloroquine from what I am seeing. Chloroquine needs to be given early, not after a person is deathly ill. Yet there is plenty of resistance to allowing that, even though it is a very safe drug.

This is what I have found. I will stop short of calling Fauci a fraud, but there is no doubt he is playing the president, his people & the public, is self serving Just so we can judge your serving obervation expertise, can you name any others with simliar attributes starting as high up as can?and is still in doomsday mode. His information is tainted as far as I'm concerned. Got any examples of untainted info on COVID?

Which leads me to my final point, since you have mentioned you dismissed most "numbers" discussed so far, detail what "numbers" exactly you would accept?

In a crisis "perfection is often the enemy of success" seems to have a lot of merit, IMO.

I have no proof. Only opinion based on the facts presented about the drugs in question, my opinion of Dr. Fauci based on what I do know about him and the beliefs of others who have looked at this more closely than I have. Proof is hard to come by when someone in that position decides to cover their tracks. I'm also a believer in the "If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck" theory. In short, something about the guy doesn't pass the smell test.

Very few people involved in this at any level are doing it totally out of a sense of caring for their fellow man. Everyone has an angle.

I don't believe any of the numbers are trustworthy. Certainly not in Pennsylvania. I assume most other places have reasons for the "statistics" to be twisted and manipulated to reflect agendas. There are plenty of people at many levels who have an opportunity to impact those numbers for their own reasons.

I don't trust any of the information 100%. I only have opinions and conclusions based on logic and a belief that all of the public figures in this dog and pony show have some kind of hustle going on. The honest people are just working without a lot of fanfare.

I don't really care about the exact numbers. I am waiting to see what happens as these places open up. I could be wrong about everything, in which case it will get worse before it gets better.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.