I'm surprised to see the erosion of civility. fwiw, prior to an early retirement due to a medical intervention my interrupted engineering career left me with the inability to work on cars, or our garden, or home, and I take frequent breaks. Being an engineer this entire virus ordel has captivated my attention. I'm generally healthy no quite at fighting weight of 183 @6'1" great blood pressure, don't drink, never smoked, no drugs, eat homegrown organic and chose protein wisely. I take frequent breaks that I fill my time doing some restoration of antiques, watch a little news, an occasional movie, race, some sports. I also research problems, engineers seek solutions and while not medically inclined, I like to research this and truly feel there is a lot of good information out there that many here anr not aware. If I write something you don't like, let me know, or better yet write your source, or opinion. Everyone has opinions and we're going to differ. It does not bother me, make my blood pressure rise, or nerves get irritated. I know some do, including those in high places. Does not mean they, you or I are right. We're all in the same bowl, swimming around, and occasionally paths cross, here, we're in a small bowl and ideas are concentrated. We can get along and agree to disagree. At least we're not hanging out at the shopping center, or some other place our odds are high of crossing path with someone that does not look like the reaper, yet could be.